St Joseph's School Upper Hutt - Faith in the future. Love of learning. Love of life.

St Joseph's School Application to Enrol as an International Student

Student Details

Family name of student:

First name of student:

Preferred name:

Date of birth:

Ethnicity:

Passport number:

Visa status:

Date of first entry into New Zealand:

Name(s) of previous school(s) in New Zealand:

Dates of attendance at those schools:

Length of time international student wishes to enrol for:

From:

To:

Vaccinations (please list):

Date received:

Your child must have medical and travel insurance to cover the period of study, from leaving home to returning home. Please bring these medical and travel insurance policies to the interview so the school can put a copy on file. These must be in English.

Parent/Caregiver Details

Contact details of parent/next of kin in home country:

Address:

Phone:

Mobile:

Fax:

Email:

(Year 7 - 8 students only) Will the student be living with a parent or legal guardian?

Note: This question does not apply to students in year 1 - 6 because they must be living with a parent or legal guardian.

Yes

No

If yes, please provide details of the parent/guardian with whom the student will be living:

Name of parent:

NZ address:

Phone:

Mobile:

Fax:

Email:

If no, who will the student be living with?

designated caregiver

homestay family

Name of caregiver/ homestay:

Address:

Phone:

Mobile:

Fax:

Email:

Declarations

St Joseph's School expects to be able to meet the learning needs of children enrolled at the school. Does the student have any special learning or behavioural needs?

Yes

No

If yes, please supply details:

I have been informed about and received a summary of the Code of Practice for International Students.

Yes

No

I have been informed about all costs involved with enrolment and the school’s policy regarding fee protection and refunds.

Yes

No

I have received a copy of the school Prospectus and policies relevant to international students and have read and understood them.

Yes

No

I have read, understood, and accept the policies, rules, and procedures regarding international students at St Joseph's School, and agree to abide by them.

I agree that all disputes will be dealt with in accordance with New Zealand law.

I confirm all the information contained in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

I acknowledge that if I have provided false information or withheld relevant information, the school may terminate the enrolment.

I will inform the school if there are any changes to the details of this application.

Signed by Parent:

Name of Parent:

Date: