St Joseph's School Upper Hutt - Faith in the future. Love of learning. Love of life.

Our Vision 

Faith in the Future, Love of Learning, Love of Life 

Our Mission 

We Believe

We believe in our learners. We believe in our community. We believe in our Faith

Our Aim

We aim to provide creative and innovative opportunities for our students so they discover and develop their individual talents. We aim to provide every child with a high quality education within a caring and respectful environment. We prepare our students to become lifelong learners and equip them with the skills, attitudes and values they need to be positive and contributing members of society.

Our Place

St Joseph’s School is a learning community committed to nurturing growth in all students through excellence in teaching and learning and the values of Jesus Christ.

Our Children

St Joseph’s students enjoy a sense of identity, a feeling of belonging and above all a powerful awareness of self worth. They demonstrate their Catholic values through their behaviours, attitudes and actions as they strive for personal excellence.

Our Future

Our children are learning today so they are confident, connected, actively involved, lifelong learners who are prepared for tomorrow. Determination, Respect, Love, Creativity and Excellence in an atmosphere of fun are at the core of all we do.